The isardSAT group is looking for a responsible, versatile person, with good teamwork skills and training/experience in administrative tasks, to join the company’s administrative department.
isardSAT was founded in 2006 in Barcelona with the mission of improving knowledge of our planet Earth through Remote Sensing. isardSAT develops engineering and scientific projects and is recognized as one of the leading companies in remote sensing and a preferred partner in the field of Earth Observation research. The headquarters of isardSAT is located in Barcelona. We have two subsidiaries: isardSAT UK, in Guildford, and Lobelia Earth, also in Barcelona.
The tasks to be performed by the candidate will be those necessary for the administrative management of the group, in the broadest sense, and will consist, among others, of:
- Preparation of the documentation to deliver to the accounting department.
- Maintenance of internal calendars (meetings, holidays, activities, etc.).
- Organization of administrative and technical documentation.
- Organization of meetings and seminars.
- Management and purchase of office equipment.
- International courier organization.
- Preparation, monitoring and management of expenses (reporting) of the team’s trips.
Fluency in Catalan and knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential, and knowledge of French will be positively valued.
The candidate must master the usual office automation tools (Word, Excel, ...).
People interested in this position should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com